The Dyles company has committed to make its website accessible in accordance with Royal Decree 1112/2018, of September 7, on accessibility of websites and applications for mobile devices in the public sector, or developments financed from Europe.
This accessibility statement applies to the website https://dyles.es/ excluding embedded content from other domains.
This website is Partially compliant with RD 1112/2018 due to the lack of conformity of the aspects indicated below.
Content not accessible
The content collected below is not accessible for the following reasons:
- Lack of conformity:
- In the forms, there may be fields that have not been facilitated to be filled in through automatic systems – Requirement 220.127.116.11 Identify the purpose of the entry UNE-EN 301549:2022
- There may be elements whose contrast is not sufficient on some pages – Requirement 18.104.22.168 Contrast UNE-EN 301549:2020
- There may be some links whose function or objective is not correctly defined – Requirement number 22.214.171.124 Purpose of the links of UNE-EN 301549:2020
- There may be some errors in analysis or in the code – Requirement number 126.96.36.199 Processing of UNE-EN 301549:2022
- There could be specific editing errors on some web pages.
- Disproportionate burden: Not applicable.
- The content does not fall within the scope of applicable legislation.
There could be office files in PDF or other formats published before September 20, 2018 that do not fully comply with all accessibility requirements.
There may be third-party content that is not developed in this Unit, nor under its control, such as office files from different organizations that must be published on this site.
Observations and contact information
You can make communications about accessibility requirements [article 10.2.a) of RD 1112/2018] such as, for example:
- Report any possible breach by this website.
- Convey other difficulties in accessing content.
- Ask any other questions or suggestions for improvement regarding the accessibility of the website through the contact form or by calling +34 650776371 from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m., Monday to Friday.
You can present:
- A complaint regarding compliance with the requirements of RD 1112/2018
- A request for accessible information related to:
- Contents that are excluded from the scope of application of RD 1112/2018 as established by article 3, section 4.
- Content that is exempt from compliance with accessibility requirements because it imposes a disproportionate burden.
In the request for accessible information, the facts, reasons and request must be clearly specified that allow us to verify that it is a reasonable and legitimate request.