Legal Notice and information on the conditions of use of the website
In compliance with the duty of information stipulated in article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, Dyles as owner of the website www.dyles.ess, states:
1. Identification data:
- Company name: Dyles
- Registered Address: Calle Melilla, 12. Escalera 1, Bajo A. 28005, Madrid
- TAX ID: X6356748P
- E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registration data in the Mercantile Registry of Madrid:
The present information constitutes and regulates the conditions of use, the limitations of responsibility and the obligations that the users of the Web Page published under the domain name www.dyles.es assume and undertake to respect.
- “Site”, domain www.dyles.es that is made available to Internet Users.
- “User”, natural or legal person that uses or browses the Site.
- “Content”, are the pages that make up the totality of the domain www.dyles.es, which make up the information and services that Dyles makes available to the Internet Users. They contain the messages, texts, photographs, graphics, icons, logos, technology, links, textures, drawings, sound and/or image files, recordings, software, appearance, graphic design and source codes and, in general, any kind of material contained in the Page.
- “Hyperlink”, technique by which a User can navigate through different pages of the Web, or the Internet, with a simple click on the text, icon, button or indicative containing the link.
- “Cookies”, technical means for the “traceability” and tracking of navigation on Web sites. They are small text files that are written on the User’s computer. This method has implications on privacy, for which reason Dyles will give a timely and reliable warning of their use at the moment they are implanted in the Page.
If the User does not agree with the clauses and conditions of use of this Legal Notice, he/she shall refrain from using the Page.
4. Use of the web site
www.dyles.es provides access to articles, information and data (hereinafter, “THE CONTENTS”) property of Dyles. The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the web.
Some pages of the website (www.dyles.es) may allow participation through comments, in which case any user may send texts through the form established for this purpose. When sending such texts, by clicking on the corresponding link, the USER agrees and accepts to make an adequate use of the contents that www.dyles.es offers through its web, and not to use them for:
a. Incurring in illicit, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order activities.
b. Disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal, apology of terrorism or against human rights.
c. Cause damage to the physical and logical systems of www.dyles.es, its suppliers or third parties, introduce or spread computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause the aforementioned damage.
d. Attempt to access and, where appropriate, use the e-mail accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages.
e. In short, to respect the applicable legislation, morality and generally accepted good customs, public order and these general conditions of access and use.
To this effect, THE USER is obliged and undertakes NOT to use any of the Contents for illicit purposes or effects, prohibited in the Legal Notice or by the legislation in force, harmful to the rights and interests of third parties, or that in any way may damage, render useless, overload, deteriorate or impede the normal use of the Contents, the computer equipment or the documents, files and all kinds of contents stored in any computer equipment owned or contracted by Dyles, of other Users or of any user of the Internet (hardware and software).
THE USER undertakes and agrees not to transmit, disseminate or make available to third parties any kind of material contained in the Page, such as information, texts, data, contents, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and/or image files, photographs, recordings, software, logos, brands, icons, technology, photographs, software, links, graphic design and source codes, or any other material to which he/she has access as User of the Page, without this enumeration having a limiting character.
Additionally, in accordance with all of the above, THE USER may not:
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or in any other way publicly communicate, transform or modify the Contents, unless he/she has the written and explicit authorization of Dyles, who is the owner of the corresponding rights, or unless it is legally permitted.
- Suppress, manipulate or in any way alter the copyright and other identifying data of the reservation of rights of Dyles or of its owners, of the fingerprints and/or digital identifiers, or of any other technical means established for its recognition.
- The User shall abstain from obtaining and even attempting to obtain the Contents by using means or procedures different from those that, as the case may be, have been made available for this purpose or have been indicated for this purpose in the Web pages where the Contents are found or, in general, from those that are usually used in Internet for this purpose, provided that they do not entail a risk of damage or disablement of the Page, and/or the Contents.
By the same way, the USER acknowledges:
- That Dyles will not respond in any way for the opinions expressed by the users, who participate under their sole and exclusive responsibility.
- That the comments of the users do not represent the opinions of Dyles, its partners or its employees.
- That Dyles does not guarantee, in any case, the publication of the contents sent by the users. In this sense, all comments received will be automatically reviewed by an anti-spam filter and moderated, as to their form, by an administrator of the Web site, who will act in all cases respecting the democratic freedoms of expression and information.
Furthermore, Dyles reserves the right to remove any comments and contributions that violate the respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that threaten youth or childhood, order or public safety or that, in its opinion, are not appropriate for publication.
In any case, www.dyles.es will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through the blog or other participation tools that may be created, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations.
As a service to our visitors, our web site may include hyperlinks to other sites that are not operated or controlled by Dyles. Therefore, Dyles does not warrant, nor is it responsible for the legality, reliability, usefulness, accuracy or timeliness of the content of such websites or their privacy practices. Please be aware that before you provide your personal information to these non-www.dyles.es websites, you should be aware that their privacy practices may differ from ours.
In addition, those who intend to establish hyperlinks between their website and ours (www.dyles.es) must observe and comply with the following conditions:
- No prior authorization will be necessary when the Hyperlink only allows access to the home page, but may not reproduce it in any form. Any other form of Hyperlink shall require the express and unequivocal written authorization of Dyles.
- No “frames” shall be created with the Web pages or on the Web pages of Dyles.
- No false, inaccurate or offensive manifestations or indications shall be made about Dyles, its directors, employees or collaborators, or of the persons related to the Page for any reason, or of the Users of the Page, or of the Contents supplied.
- It shall not be declared nor shall it be implied that Dyles has authorized the Hyperlink or that it has supervised or assumed in any way the Contents offered or made available to the Web page in which the Hyperlink is established.
- The Web page on which the Hyperlink is established may only contain what is strictly necessary to identify the destination of the Hyperlink.
- The Web page on which the Hyperlink is established shall not contain information or contents that are illicit, contrary to morality and generally accepted good customs and public order, nor shall it contain contents contrary to any third party rights.
7. Modification of the Legal Notice
With the purpose of improving the services of the Web site, Dyles reserves the right to carry out, at any time and without prior notice, modifications and updates of the information contained in the Web site, of the configuration and design of the same and of this legal notice, as well as of any other particular conditions. Therefore, THE USER must read the Legal Notice each and every time he/she accesses the Page.
8. Intellectual / industrial property
Dyles is the owner of all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its web page, as well as of the elements contained therein (including, but not limited to, images, sound, audio, video, software or texts; trademarks or logos, color combinations, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), owned by Dyles or its licensors, being all rights reserved.
Any use not previously authorized by Dyles shall be considered a serious breach of the intellectual or industrial property rights of the author.
The USER undertakes to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights owned by Dyles. The USER may visualize the elements of the web and even print them, copy them and store them in the hard disk of his/her computer or in any other physical support as long as it is, solely and exclusively, for his/her personal and private use. The USER shall abstain from deleting, altering, evading or manipulating any protection device or security system installed in the pages of Dyles.
All trademarks, commercial names or distinctive signs of any kind that appear in the Page are property of Dyles or, if applicable, of third parties that have authorized their use, without it being understood that the use or access to the Portal and/or to the Contents attributes to the User any right over the mentioned trademarks, commercial names and/or distinctive signs, and without it being understood that any of the exploitation rights that exist or may exist over said Contents have been transferred to the User.
Likewise, the Contents are intellectual property of Dyles, or of third parties in its case, therefore, the Intellectual Property rights are property of Dyles or of third parties that have authorized their use, to whom corresponds the exclusive exercise of the rights of exploitation of the same in any form and, in particular, the rights of reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation. The reproduction, distribution and public communication, including its modality of making available, of all or part of the contents of this web page, for commercial purposes, in any support and by any technical means, without the authorization of Dyles, are expressly prohibited.
The unauthorized use of the information contained in this Web, as well as the damage of the Intellectual or Industrial Property rights of Dyles or of third parties included in the Page that have transferred contents shall give rise to the legally established responsibilities.¡
Dyles is aware of the importance of data protection, as well as of the privacy of THE USER and therefore, insists on the reading of the “Cookies Policy” of our web page.
10. Availability of the page
Dyles does not guarantee the non-existence of interruptions or errors in the access to the Page, to its Contents, nor that it is updated, although it will make its best efforts to avoid, correct or update them, as the case may be. Consequently, Dyles is not responsible for the damages of any type produced in THE USER that are caused by failures or disconnections in the telecommunications networks that produce the suspension, cancellation or interruption of the service of the Portal during the provision of the same or previously.
Dyles excludes, with the exceptions contemplated in the legislation in force, any liability for damages of any nature that may be due to the lack of availability, continuity or quality of the operation of the Web Page and the Contents, to the non-fulfillment of the expectation of utility that the users may have attributed to the Web Page and the Contents.
The function of the Hyperlinks that appear in this Web is exclusively to inform the user about the existence of other Webs that contain information on the subject. Said Hyperlinks do not constitute any suggestion or recommendation whatsoever.
Dyles is not responsible for the security errors that may occur, nor for the damages that may be caused to the user’s computer system (hardware and software), or to the files or documents stored therein, as a consequence of:
The presence of a virus in the user’s computer used to connect to the services and contents of the website,
A malfunction of the browser or the use of non-updated versions of the same.
Dyles is not responsible for the contents of said linked pages, for the operation or usefulness of the Hyperlinks, nor for the result of said links, nor does it guarantee the absence of virus or other elements in the same that may produce alterations in the computer system (hardware and software), the documents or the files of the user, excluding any responsibility for damages of any kind caused to the user for this reason.
Access to the Web Page does not imply the obligation on the part of Dyles S.L. to control the absence of viruses, worms or any other harmful computer element. It corresponds to the User, in any case, the availability of adequate tools for the detection and disinfection of harmful computer programs, therefore, Dyles is not responsible for the possible security errors that may occur during the provision of the service of the Page, nor for the possible damages that may be caused to the computer system of the user or third parties (hardware and software), the files or documents stored therein, as a consequence of the presence of virus in the computer of the user used for the connection to the services and contents of the Web, of a malfunction of the browser or of the use of non-updated versions of the same.
11. Quality of the Site
Given the dynamic and changing environment of the information and services that are provided through the Page, Dyles makes its best effort, but does not guarantee the complete truthfulness, accuracy, reliability, usefulness and/or timeliness of the Contents.
The information contained in the pages that make up this Portal is only of an informative, advisory, informative and advertising nature. In no case do they offer or have the character of a binding or contractual commitment.
Dyles excludes all responsibility for the decisions that THE USER may take based on this information, as well as for the possible typographical errors that the documents and graphics of the Page may contain. The information is subject to possible periodic changes without prior notice of its content due to expansion, improvement, correction or updating of the Contents.
12. Availability of the Contents
The provision of the service of the Page and the Contents has, in principle, an indefinite duration. Nevertheless, Dyles is authorized to terminate or suspend the provision of the service of the Page and/or of any of the Contents at any time. When reasonably possible, Dyles shall give prior notice of the termination or suspension of the Page.
For any questions that may arise regarding the interpretation, application and compliance with this Legal Notice, as well as any claims that may arise from its use, all parties involved submit to the Judges and Courts of Madrid, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them.
14. Applicable Law
These terms and conditions are governed by Spanish law.
All copyrights are reserved by the laws and international treaties of intellectual property. Copying, reproduction or dissemination, in whole or in part, by any means is expressly prohibited.